All applicants are required to do the following:
- Submit completed AERLA application form
- Submit TOEFL scores, as AERLA does not have an ESL program.
- Submit final report card from previous school year and any standardized test scores (if available).
- Attend an on-site interview.
- Take an entrance examination.
Although optional, it is also strongly recommended that applicants submit teacher recommendations, portfolio materials and mentor recommendations.
AERLA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational and admission policies, scholarships and other school-administered programs.